WebMon: Know when web pages change
WebMon is a freeware web page update monitoring program – it saves you time and keeps you updated by automatically checking web pages to see if they have changed.
Some of its features include:
- Checking an unlimited number of web pages.
- Scheduling automatic checking at set intervals.
- Optional pop-up alerts and sounds when updates are found.
- Running other programs when updates are found.
- Selecting which part of the web page to check.
- Update logging.
- Proxy support, with authentication.
- Unintrusive tray icon when minimised.
- Importing IE favorites and Firefox bookmarks.
- Help system – simply press F1 at any time.
- Simple installation and removal.
- Freeware, with no advertising or spyware.
1) Local Mirror – Click Here
2) Remote Mirror – Click Here