My quick and easy cinnamon vanilla french toast recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk (2% or whole milk)
- 100% pure maple syrup (heated)
- 1 loaf of Sara Lee texas toast bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Hot griddle, 400 degrees
Mix cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
Beat egg, vanilla extract and milk into a shallow dish. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.