Customizable 3D Flash image slideshow/viewing application – TiltViewer
This great instant flash slideshow (viewing application) has come in handy. In under 5 minutes you can load up an entire slideshow pulling from your flickr feed with little to no coding. Def worth you while to check out and bookmark 😉
- Click images to zoom-in, click again to zoom-out.
- Click the background to zoom-out.
- Click the ‘reload’ button (below the image grid) to load a new set of images.
- Click the ‘flip’ button (bottom-right of a zoomed-in image) to see image details.
- Cursor keys to navigate between images.
- Space-bar to zoom in/out.
- ‘F’ key to flip an image (when zoomed in).
- Go Fullscreen. Opens TiltViewer in fullscreen mode.
TiltViewer Standard Features
- Use on any website.
- No Flash® IDE needed. Customization via HTML.
- Intuitive image navigation.
- Smart image pre-loading.
- Resizable interface scales to fit browser window.
- Cross platform. Supports Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Built-in Flash detection and upgrade prompt.
- Load images from Flickr or via XML.